Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
That thing is a big ugly piece of poo poo.

Almost comically so. The busted up wood panelling, shitbox interior combined with missing panels and unknown stains, as well as its overall aura of decrepitude brings to mind the depressing scene of something parked in a meth lab's driveway, a methadone clinic parking lot, or outside the dollar store on the 1st of the month.

But.....$200? And it ran?

I like it. No...I love it. There is no thrill finer than picking up a junkyard/wreckingyard/towing shop/nickel trader special for a few hundred bucks. If it runs and gets you home you're already ahead of the game. gently caress any hate you receive for that glorious hunk of poo poo. :cool:

I like the car and I like your thread. Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!

Left Ventricle posted:

I legitimately bought it from a trailer park. It ran and drove, after I put about a gallon of fluid into the transmission. It then pissed it all out within about 40 miles. Torque converter seal is suspected. That isn't going to be a problem though. You guys are going to LOVE what I have planned for the shithouse wagon.

Have you read the rest of the thread, friend? Plenty of shenanigans to be had with the other wagon.

Nah only made it to page 4 or so.

You got me beat with that foot wart of a car for $200!

My personal best for a running shitbox was $250. And it did not have wood paneling like that thing does. :)

Kurten
May 28, 2001

Why does that wagon not have curb feelers on it?

It needs them. It's just one of those things that era of wagon had to have.

Kurten
May 28, 2001

Looks like the forums saved the old title images. Christ, they lose nothing, do they?

Hi and how ya been? :)

Edit: AI creeping on what? 16 years old or something like that now? Yikes.

Kurten fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 29, 2018

Kurten
May 28, 2001

Left Ventricle posted:

Now I would like everyone to give a big warm welcome to the newest member of my shitbox fleet:

hahaha nice, you're That Neighbor.

Not being rude, I've been That Neighbor most of my life. :D