Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
My folks bought one of these pieces of poo poo when I was a kid. I remember calling my mom to come pick me up from a sleep-over - she told me that Dad went and bought a new car and that they were picking me up in it! When they rolled in to the driveway I was a little less stoked. I was excited to see the rear-facing back seat, but I was kind of embarrassed as a kid to be sitting there making eye contact with the drivers behind me. The headliner was super glued up in a few spots and hung down in others. We went for a drive one night and my dad had to put out an engine fire with a bottle of Fruitopia, which impressed the German exchange student that was with us then.

e: to be fair, all I remember is that it was some kind of Buick station wagon and it was brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU