Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

filthy ditch posted:

uh the great wall of china is way bigger than 2000 miles and it was built like 3 million eyars ago. so ya, 2000 miles of wall built by the greatest nation on earth seems plausable. who would build it? probably a construction company. it would take 1 year and cost 45 million kronen.

Okay. 1st. "uh the great wall of china is way bigger than 2000 miles and it was built like 3 million eyars ago." It wasn't built 3 million years ago.

2nd: "2000 miles of wall built by the greatest nation on earth seems plausable." Canada has no intentions of building such a wall.

Real talk, it is physically possible to build the wall. But history has proven times and times again that walls can be breached. Especially if the people guarding it have no real loyalty to you.

So while possible to built, it would trully have no real purpose.

sullat posted:

Great Wall is obsolete with the invention of dynamite, anyway.

Civilization reference. :golfclap: Well played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

A Time To Chill posted:

sure but what about a double wall maybe with a moat with sharks in between? also electrify both walls

:smug:

Just play Justin Bieber music along the border. That'll keep most people out.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Phobophilia posted:

a good plan to drown new york and san francisco

So where is the downside?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

reignofevil posted:

I think everyone itt is missing the forest for the trees. The issue is that they are digging tunnels. We need a system to intercept them and drive them to the surface where drones can finish the job.

My suggestion? The United States needs to dig an extensive and nearly pointless system of tunnels along our Mexican border. We can not allow a Tunnel Gap to form and by commandeering and reinforcing any foreign tunnels we can begin finally sewing up the borders of the nation.

Next up: I think we should probably open fire on some Canadian Aircraft.

Jokes on you. Most of our aircraft spend most time grounded for maintenance because we lack the parts. Good luck shooting one down from the air

• Locked thread