Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

sullat posted:

Great Wall is obsolete with the invention of dynamite, anyway.

The best reference ever, I dont care how nerdy it makes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

OK, now how do you protect yourself from us Canadians? :smug:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Thump! posted:

lol harsh language seems to work well enough on you folk

It really does. :smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Furnaceface posted:

OK, now how do you protect yourself from us Canadians? :smug:

Apparently I was wrong. Its as simple as another wall!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/scott-walker-canada-u-s-border-wall-worth-considering-1.3209152

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Rotten Cookies posted:

Just build huge arrays of prism towers, and use some attack dogs to sniff out camouflaged spies. Worked out pretty well for me in Red Alert 2.

I prefer the Dungeon Keeper method of keeping out invaders.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Two walls clearly isnt enough, they can get around with boats. What America needs to do is surround itself with a giant wall. This will also have the added bonus of keeping out rising ocean levels.

Youre welcome America. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Harrower posted:

Just get the sandworms from dune imo. If any Mexicans learn how to ride them just use drone strikes.

Eliminate the chance of them being ridden by using the other deadly sandworms.

• Locked thread