Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
The "wall" would be penalties on employers that hire illegals.
Bam! Done.

They built the Great Wall of China, so I'm sure we could build the wall. Get a bunch of slave labor and we could do that poo poo in a few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

NotWearingPants posted:

great minds think alike

Just :lol:
Where did they find a good picture of her? This is really relevant, I swear.

Pohl has issued a correction as of 05:56 on Aug 25, 2015

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

Ashley Madison data dump

I can't Trump that, so you win.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lambeth posted:

Man, considering regular construction takes like two years to build a traffic lane, we're talking at least a hundred years, by which the Mexicans will have invaded and our new Presidente will stop it getting built.

You are thinking too small. More slaves.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

nachos posted:

The plan is to turn the tables and make america so terrible for hispanics and minorities that they self-deport to Mexico in such numbers that the Mexican govt feels compelled to build a wall to keep them out. That way you get rid of a large chunk of the illegals and get Mexico to pay for the wall :smug:

Ok, you win.
This is an awesome post, thank you for thinking outside the box!

Pohl has issued a correction as of 03:37 on Aug 26, 2015

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

Maybe if we didn't have so many poor people it would be easier to identify undocumented immigrants once they were here.

What are you gonna do, pay people more? :lol:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl posted:

What are you gonna do, pay people more? :lol:

Holy poo poo, is this the new LF? Because I like it.

bah, that was an edit, not a new post. Whatever.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Are you having a stroke? Should we call for help?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Abner Cadaver II posted:

wow you're right, if we just build a highway at a 90 degree angle along the border that's basically a wall!

We better cut taxes to raise revenue and get on this right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I want to eat but I'm not sure I could survive a day in the fields.
If people are so desperate that they want to pick lettuce or strawberries, let them. Then fine the gently caress out of the farm owners or jail them. Migrant farm workers are feeding me, not some rear end in a top hat that calls himself a farmer because he owns some land.

Seriously, these people are feeding me for cheap and I'm going to loving bitch about it?
There isn't an irony cat big enough.

The Saurus posted:

but if america contained mexico then we'd have millions more mexicans?!

Mexicans are awesome so I'm down with this.

Pohl has issued a correction as of 10:16 on Oct 26, 2015

• Locked thread