Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
temp smilie : $5 for a smilie sitewide but it only lasts a 2 weks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a debt system, where posters go into financial debt for posting boobs online or being mean, and you're legally obligated to draw funds from your pay packet to repay it at an exorbitant compounding interest rate :peanut:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Awia posted:

richard "lowtax" kayanka has not once paid into his 401k because he has not once had a job op

i have no idea what a 401k is :nyd:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw::hf::smug:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Awia posted:

did you just go and make that?

efort post

so i aws like, hehe, this render ive been loving around it does projections, so i saved that png, opened up blender, did new file, spent a minute or two making plane, adding projector image to light and setting up camera. it was dull so another minute on making that plane a bit random with subdivisions, and the rende rtook 11 seconds

. saved, uploaded and yeah

"i just went and made that"

for us :qq:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:3:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

good work echo, its about time someone besides wesley snypes put together a solid gimmick depiction. but do you have what it takes to triumph in this new arena? :munch:

i dont really get what this means but i know asking about it makes me look really uncool

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
$401,000 seems like a reasonable starting position to retire on if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobbilljim posted:

what if i told you... that you can and it costs $35 for a week

i did that once