Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Ocean Book posted:

i feel like a lot of millenial hate is misdirected hate that should be at smartphones, which are a force of evil and a virus that has invaded all living generations at this point.

so look they're great and they're here to stay, okay? we're so integrated with them and they'll get so small soon it'll go right into your face/hand! no no shh shhhh no don't fight it, yes, yes shh. you're okay, see how small that was? it's inside you now. soon billions and billions of them, self replicating using allllll those calories you never needed in the first place. it's no problem. now they're better than cells, perfect replicators with telomeres that don't wear down! you don't need those old school cells, you can replace them! yes even those pesky neurons, its one at a time shh don't worry perfectly safe, thats right go to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

which group beat the nazis and the commies? cus its that one

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

p drunk when i wrote that, p drunk now though too

lets talk about the one-braincell-@-a-time paradox...I feel like its different from the teleporter dilema, buuut...I'm usually wrong on most things so its alwys fells like a good bet to antibet my betSECOND GUESS MYSELF is what hpopel iaht i mean to say

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

were her eyes like that before the crash

• Locked thread