Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Frankenstyle posted:

Wah, wah, wah. "The future isn't pretty enough, make me a better one". Go out and dig one out of a landfill you lazy bastards.

Awww, "You made me this way dad, and I'm not moving out until you fix me".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

n3wt posted:

So us 83s, what are we? Gen X, Y or Millennials
How are we scoring this:
Smartphones in highschool? know how to use MSDos?
Stayed up to watch the X-files or Supernatural?
Usenet/Napster or Bittorrent/Youtube?
After the towers fell: Went online to play guess which clips will get shown the most and make falling people photoshops or stayed and watched the TV... Um maybe that's just a "are you a goon" question.
At what point were you done with grimdark in movies?
Do you remember when clicking links could crash your computer?
Do you know how to drive like a normal person and concentrate on the road?

A bunch of us 81-85s are pre selfie to the point of 'get off my lawn with your selfies', learned how the internet worked before we used it, know our computer from the OS to the hardware and will vote for anyone willing to regulate the banks. Are we Premature Millennials?

This post makes you a millennial. HTH.

• Locked thread