Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Mandator posted:

Generation point and click is what they called Mellinials for awhile. I'd've be OK with this as long as the next generation was named generation rub and drag. At least Mellinials understand the operating system companies are going to stick them with if they have any sort of office job.

you would think that but in my experience it is not true. like when i started working my bosses were boomers who were very very easily impressed by things like pivot tables and powerpoint animations

so of course i figured that when i got old all the new hires would be even more comfortable with computers and would blow me out of the water in the same way

except it's not happening. if anything they're worse & more afraid to try new things than the boomers were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Rhizoids posted:

im gonna have the last laugh when u fuckers all die & im still here lol

have fun with whatever's left of the planet by then

ie whatever we didn't burn up, flood or make extinct

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

FYI every generation thinks their parents hosed up and the world is going to end, it's a product of your ego trying to make your own existence significant by virtue of living through historic times. Probably Ook the caveman thought the same thing about his dad.

they only have to be right once tho

like SOMEONE's going to be living through the end times, might as well be millennials

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

waitwhatno posted:

lmao, every single geezer in history that complained about the worthlessness of youth turned out to be wrong, but hey, this time they are going to be right about the millenials, you'll see.

actually they were correct, youth are & have always been worthless

if they're very very lucky they might turn into worthwhile old people but probably not

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

mr. mephistopheles posted:

that looks dumb but sloppy hippie man bun looks dope* as gently caress

*on a chiseled male model with perfect hair

is he trying to look like a samurai or what

douche-ido

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011