Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

willennial

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lmbo what were they trying to make ??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
millennials are people born between roughly 1984 and 2004. SA hates an entire generation but mostly just conflate millennial behavior with hipster behavior because there is tons of overlap.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itt goons hate an entire generation of people. literally all people born within a 20 year period.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well i hate them. and i am one technically (born in mid 80s)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that's what she would look like attempting to receive my full and extremely potent load

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Umm 1600 is max u liar.

that was the old school SAT that us cool folk took. the new one for dumb rear end babies goes to like 2400 or some poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
remember when TIME magazine pwned all millennials with this epic takedown piece ?

then there was a huge backlash and they had to apologize or change the cover? i dunno i might be remembering those last parts wrong but there was defo a huge uproar amongst millennials

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

there was a hashtag

that is how millennials riot and achieve uproar

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hard cut-off for millennial is 1980. if you wre born in 1981 you are a millennial. i wonder how many of the people who complain about millennials (they are the worst though) on SA are actually millennials themselves?

Maggot Soup posted:

Mmm, who doesn't want that delicious millennial rear end.

it's looks flat, bad. she is ugly and with a bad case of ugg mug. can't really see her millennial tits but i bet they are bad also.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
as a bitter goon who arbitrarily hates people based on the fact that they were born inside of a specific 20 year window, i will limit myself to absolutely whatever deranged beliefs i feel like having

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mandator posted:

Get a job!

*launches into 20 minute long complaint about the job market and how unfair it is to saddle college students with crippling debt in this economy wherein it slowly becomes apparent that i possess an art history degree*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whyd i have this thread bookmarked lol what i was i thinking i must have been blacked out again

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

PromethiumX posted:

Millennials are what happens when you have a generation of children grow up without having their rear end whipped by SOMEONE at least once.

Parent, classmate, teacher, drunk at the bar. SOMEONE. ANYONE. PLEASE.

Yeah more abuse = better world. Makes so much sense. Fuckbrained retard.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

my apples :qq:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The max age of a millennial today is 35 just fyi. Min age is 15. It's a pretty wide range.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

I'll stack Nirvana next to fun. or whatever crap band Millennials have for their tent pole generational spokesmen. What is their analog to Nirvana anyway?

A high pitched whine

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

Millennial hell?

Is there any other type of existence for a millennial?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
none of these pictures are of millennials. i bet almost all of them are from hipster mock pic sites.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

We can just empty quote in GBS right?

Absolutely not this is an extremely high content forum where only the finest quality posting is tolerated by a tight-knit, tenacious band of even-tempered moderators

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dogstile posted:

Are these retards not wearing a full length shirt that would cover any tattoo's to interviews anyway? Lmao

What about my hand and neck tats :ohdear:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

somebody should make a decal that says "this machine kills chinese factory workers"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ekster posted:

Is this the thread where 30-somethings make fun of 20-somethings.

actually millennials can be as old as 34

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

etalian posted:

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World is the most millennial movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUBVcit5VM

His dream woman is a maniac pixie girl who works in the tech industry.

i never saw that. i worked with somebody who loved the source material (comic book i guess or whatever) and talked about it obnoxiously for weeks leading up to it. then talked obnoxiously about going to repeat viewings in a theater no doubt alone. that was really all i needed to know about the target audience.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

this is precisely why i refuse to use my cell phone in public. i don't want to be grouped with these people.

:goonsay:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

have i mentioned kill all humans?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Phrasing posted:

I still know how to use a desktop computer running Windows in 2015 does that mean I get to join your old man's club or has my 1986 birth year damned me?

sup fellow 86'er and dirty millennial :hfive:

don't worry though, we're considered "some of the good ones" :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kajeto posted:

I've seen this picture before but never known the context. Anybody care to explain? TIA

me irl

:qq: RIP stephen :qq: a true Genius :qq:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
are you morons actually out there shaving with disposables?

gilette sensor w barbasol all the way

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

yawn, how very norcore of you. normcore, btw, went out of fashion like 3 years ago.

Oh good looks Kleen. What is the latest in shaving fashion these days ? Is it really disposables i cant tell if people are trolling me wait am i being trolled right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Also for some reason I've only seen black people on hoverboards and only white people on segways. Coincidence?

It's the modern version of "white people walk like this *super loving nerd poo poo* but black people walk like this *all swagged out looking baller af*"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lemonslol posted:

i legit use a macbook from 07. work gives us mbp's and mine sits in a drawer to use this old poo poo 20 minute battery life gently caress millenials

:coolfish:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Astral and Defy :cripes:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

wonder what goon opinions on black people names are like

here's the names of some black people i know:

kenneth
patrick
jason
lamar
tray

:confused:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

nomadologique posted:

you didn't catch that they have twin names did you?

oh good that makes it all fine and cool in my book then. twin names ftw !!!!

wish my parents had named me a verb

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm 6"2 with a huge dick :smug: get hosed manlets

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
millennials own. sorry haters :c00l:

i am millennialing right now. i am a millennial and so is my wife ('86, '90)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

So Star Wars was out before you were born?

obviously so if i was born in 86 ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

my truck irl

• Locked thread