Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Upper-middle class = being fat and dumpy while wearing dorky clothes that are as form-fitting as a sack. Got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Those are still a lot better than the god awful haircuts of the 90s. Nobody has their hair half-shaved and half-long, pulled into a rat tail, a mullet, a tube-top, a bowl-cut or words or symbols shaved into their hair.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Marge: I'm afraid we're going to need a bigger place.
Homer: No, we won't. I've got it all figured out. The baby can have Bart's crib and Bart can sleep with us until he's 21.
Marge: Won't that warp him?
Homer: My cousin Frank did it.
Marge: You don't have a cousin Frank.
Homer: He became Francine back in '76. Then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shabubu now.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

hemophilia posted:

hate to tell you this but that particular thing has been happening since the 80s at least.

Kids in the 80s had the excuse of being on cocaine.

These kids are just spazzing out.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Ronwayne posted:

Nothing wrong with that, I envy you stay-at-home-riding-out-the-shitstorm types. If we're speaking of bootstraps jobs, ever see what roofing tar does to human flesh? I didn't see it either, firsthand, but the report had the phrase "arm fully skeletonized"

Roofing seems like the bottom of the barrel of the construction world. When you see roofers get out of the van it's half guys who look like they just got out of prison and the other half look like chain-smoking 16 year-old dropouts.

amusinginquiry posted:

Its weird some people act as if buying a house you may not need or paying 1k+ a month for a small apartment is some sort of moral obligation

Yeah, old people who bought homes when you could get a house that wasn't in the ghetto without taking out a 30 year loan.

The_Franz fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Khorne posted:

The context is NIP lost overtime, whined to the organizers about it being MR3 when it was supposed to be MR5 but only after the overtime was over and they had lost instead of right away, and Fnatic was forced to replay the overtime that they had already won.

NiP was a big favorite to win against Fnatic at that time. And there was a very real chance they would have their win stolen from them by replaying the overtime.

With the actual context, their behavior seems fairly reasonable. Besides that overweight guy on the left who took it too far.

I have no idea what any of this means, but I have a feeling that this is a case where ignorance is bliss.

• Locked thread