Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
PTSD owns, is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

btw I got a 2100 on the SAT what did you goons get

Umm 1600 is max u liar.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ethanol posted:

Keep tuition high. Keep out the riffraff

I disagree, let in the riffraff but burden them with devastating debt.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

froward posted:

"parts of my city are more violent than NYC now!"

first, it's canada. lol.

second, NYC really isn't that violent anymore. it was way worse in the 80s, last time I was there a GC told me about using padlocks & log chains to lock up work trucks to keep easily saleable bits -- usually the battery -- from getting jacked from parked trucks. now NYC has a violent crime rate per capita that is lower than the national average.

third, compare it to an actual shithole, with desperate people, lots of guns, and drug habits. your average US town has armed methheads running around or blowing up their homes.

per capita, cities tend to be safer.

Well all the really dangerous parts of NYC are pushed out to Newark and Elizabeth now anyway.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got a big '13' tattooed on by face and now the cops keep stoping me. What gives?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

*clicks the 40something.jpg thread*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

kalstrams posted:

it's on reddit frontpage with son got motion sick a few minutes into the movie type of post

That kid needs to man the gently caress up jfc.

• Locked thread