Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

reallivedinosaur posted:

Using guitar as drum, without ever learning how to play it as a guitar, but still saying that you play guitar seems to be a thing these days.

I've never heard of this and it sounds awful. Do you mean poo poo like this?

I mean later in the video this guy plays the guitar and he does sound good, but I can only imagine how terrible it would be if they couldn't actually play the guitar, but still bought one and used it to "play drums" by tippy tapping on it like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

I'm the stupidly outdated worthless and probably very expensive (but still made in China) pocketwatch.

edit: matches and a lighter? Wow! :monocle: I'm very surprised he doesn't have a Zippo.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Cowman posted:

I collect pocket watches :smith:

I don't wear them out much, I just like to have them :shrug:

I'm sorry. :glomp:

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

That might be something called a Joora, which is a top knot hair style they have because their religion forbids haircuts. You see it a lot in Indian communities, namely Sikh ones. :eng101:

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

FogHelmut posted:

If the dude was Sikh he'd have his hair covered.

drat, I thought I was being clever too. :(

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

etalian posted:

Millenials liked the CIA, NSA and FBI for some reason?

I also love that the Army is near the bottom. I can just imagine every millennial in that survey thinking "that's grunt work for morons, let those idiots who don't have a degree in liberal arts do that poo poo" :smug:

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Jim Barris posted:

As a matter of fact I was in a car accident, the car flipped over six or seven times while tumbling down a cliff, and not only did I have to pull my girlfriend from the wreckage we had sex right there next to the fiery remains of the Jaguar that I killed with the car as it tumbled down the aforementioned cliff.

lol I know the feeling, I once drove in to a bunch of pedestrians on the sidewalk after leaving a bar drunk as gently caress lol

You have to learn to man up, get back out there and just drive. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Big City Drinkin posted:

If I had to match the labels and faces I'd probably get like 30% right. Am I autistic?

It would help if they just used photographs of actual people instead of lovely 90's CG, which is about as expressive looking as a muppet.

• Locked thread