Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
@ Hugoon Chavez, if you are against Podemos because you see it as being to much like PSUV but do believe that Spain has some structural problems, what do you think the best way to reform Spain is then?

Also for anyone whose an expert on the Venezuelan budget, what is the likelihood of Venezuela effectivly going bankrupt in the next three years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

How dare the US spy on foreign governments and their organizations! Especially if it is in conflict with them.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Chuck Boone posted:

What's funny about this story is that out of every entity the US spies on (read: everyone), PDVSA is actually pretty high on the list of "espionage worthy" organizations. There is all kinds of evidence that Rafael Ramirez turned it into a front for laundering drug money. Knowing everything we know about the company, I'd be infinitely more surprised if I somehow found out that the US was not spying on PDVSA.

All the article proves to me is why Gleen Greenwald should be ignored.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Munin posted:

Why is that?

Why should the USA not spy on its rivals? Or does Greenwald just live in a fantasy land with unicorns?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Ardennes posted:

If anything I think that would say more about how American campaign politics works at this point (especially funding), then the political leanings of the country.

America isn't isolated from the broad pull of populism across much of the developed world, and I wouldn't be surprised if anything after Sanders concedes that the left in the US will relatively shrink even further in defeat.

Yes all those people he's animated just will then decide they don't like politics and just take their ball home. ep thats exactly what happened with the the supporters of Goldwater in 1964.

Also @ Venezuelan posters is it probably true to say that Chavez has been your countries Peron or Andrew Jackson?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wikkheiser posted:

A Venezuelan friend who visited the U.S. was blown away by Golden Corral.

Golden Corral.

Well at least they're not getting wowed by Mcdonalds like Brazillians are.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

El Hefe posted:

Mcdonalds here don't even sell French fries anymore lol

Only yuca sticks

Maduro has t nationalized the evil Amerikkkan buisness?

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Aug 2, 2016

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Saladman posted:

I wonder why Maduros nephews bothered smuggling drugs though. For the fun of it maybe, and for feeling like they're invincible?

Considering that the Brazilian industry people seem to do that too it seems to be like a perk of being rich in South America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Maduro better take some cues from Assad in dealing with these foreign backed traitors.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)