Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Cythereal posted:

Also, where's the other ones? If you've got a dude whose thing is Lord of Sin, and you introduce a lieutenant who's the Lord of Gluttony, you'd naturally expect six more sub-bosses. Nope. Just one more.

A big mini boss rush would have made the last portion of the act interesting, yes.

That said, people don't really give Azmodan enough credit with regards to strategy. Right here for instance, by the time you get back he's managed to get Gom into the larder and a bunch of demons into the keep itself. His main downfall is that it doesn't matter what his strategy is because the players are just going to show up and 1/2/3/4 man his entire army no matter what he does with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

The sword that was worth the sacrifice was Tyrael's. Which was completely worth the sacrifice, because Cain left a book that identifies items for us, so nothing was really lost.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Being ignorant of some goon of a D&D writers name for spider tits is never something you should be ashamed of.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Koobes posted:

:siren: Mini update?

Act II Beastiary

Just wanted to get this one out since I was slacking a bit on them. We finish Act III in fridays update so look forward to that!

Everyone listen carefully to the act boss' music tomorrow. It's the best score in the game and truly a work of stupendous art.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Crystalgate posted:

Also, I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing this Adria and Diablo I Adria as the same person, but it was a while ago since I last played Diablo I, so maybe it's just my Diablo I that's getting rusty.

Diablo I adria was literally just some broad with a staff that sold you magic stuff, she was pretty blank slate. I don't remember her having a lot of conversation stuff like other townsfolk.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Crystalgate posted:

As was Maghda and Azmodan. I think Belial escaped that fate solely because he tried to keep his identity concealed.

Nah, he did too just in the form of the child emperor who is in these sewers for reasons and is totally not a demon I swear.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

You know when I played the game I never noticed this, but your horadrim buddy seems awfully against the whole kill adria plan. Like, yeah we need the information dude but shes a demon, cmon son.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Crazy Achmed posted:

...CORRUPTION

Thanks, Blizzard, we never saw that one coming

But there wasn't any? Like Mael is less corrupted and more decided the world was poo poo and that humans are demon enough to deserve the torch too. He's not corrupted he's just a grown rear end man doing that thing teenagers do when they realize the world is full of bad poo poo, but haven't come to grips with it yet.

Except he's an avatar of death so he does more than obnoxiously whine about stuff and pretending it makes him enlightened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Well that sucks. What is it with lps and hardware failure?

• Locked thread