Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HORMELCHILI posted:

I want there to be a game where you are scored more for setting up cool stuff to happen than pure completion of goals, like a wrestling game where your score is ultimately if you put on a good match or not, not whether you won or lost the match.
A game that rewards playing smoothly and cinematically more than it does not taking damage and beating the level fast; a game where you could still complete a level without achieving the specific goal depending on if you sold a good enough "performance".
Anyway feel free to post great game ideas you have had forever, or talk about this one, but if youre going to post ideas they should be more conceptual than like "a new die hard game" or "a universal monsters beat em up" because that is lazy.

that's a good idea, that's how i play all games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Outpost22 posted:

Deus Ex in the unreal engine

your posts in the gbs forum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

stop tellign people to leave rediscover

okay.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

wake me up in an hour

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Mad Max looks like pure desperation to me. Why would anyone want to play another Far Cry 3 rip off when MGS5 is out.

I read a review where someone said MGSV is 'the best far cry game ever' and I tracked down his IP and murdered him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

crunk dork posted:

this, but with 2d top down zelda dungeons instead

Mother of God...

• Locked thread