Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Schurik posted:

Same principle, crazier effect:

motherFUCKER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Schurik posted:

A classic, but with a transition!

The only thing that makes me less certain that my brain and eyes are working properly is whatever the hell is going on in your avatar.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Schurik posted:

Simple but effective.

I've read (in meme form, so take with a grain of salt) that apparently schizophrenics can't see these sorts of "concave looks like convex" illusions.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Schurik posted:

Haha, I thought it was a joke at first, but that it amazing. It takes at least 30 seconds and it didn't disappear completely for me, but it came very close.

Yeah, I'm sitting there like "oh whatever. Maybe something's wrong with my eyes, cause it sure isn't disappearing....oh motherfucker..."

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Schurik posted:

This combines two different techniques quite effectively, I think.

Witchcraft and...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I don't get it. :( Maybe because it's on my cellphone that nothing's happening, but some of the other pictures here are a real mindfuck.

Also, I've always hated magic eye pictures since I was a kid. I could never get them to work.

What it's supposed to be is the perspective moves with you while you're looking at it, then the camera moves to the side and shows it's because the picture is made up of two convex shapes so it fools your eyes like those rotating face ones do.

• Locked thread