Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Laugh now, Baka Gaijin, but when 28 inches of folded Hanzo Steel paint your walls with arterial spray, you'll wish for the relative dignity of a humble bullet wound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

tumblr.txt posted:

It's probably more like 20,000 dudes cooing like imbeciles per 1 grieving family tho.

You're vastly overestimating the number of tiny-dicked cripplingly insecure manboys who can't face the rigours of modern life without the security blanket of their AR-15.

What other weird hobbies do maladjusted losers with toxic masculinity issues obsess over? Maybe they can try that instead, it would probably mean fewer dead children. Try steroids or sports cars or something.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Fog Tripper posted:

Yes. History has shown that banning a thing results in a net positive.
It is a great idea.

Do me a favor. List those rifle types in order of lethality for me. You can add in handguns for shits and giggles.

This guy believes rape and murder should be legalized, as banning them is a net negative somehow. Unbelievable.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Effectronica posted:

This guy believes rape and murder should be legalized, as banning them is a net negative somehow. Unbelievable.
Some things should definitely be banned.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

The Insect Court posted:

What other weird hobbies do maladjusted losers with toxic masculinity issues obsess over? Maybe they can try that instead, it would probably mean fewer dead children. Try steroids or sports cars or something.

I'll have you know that it's about ethics in gun journalism.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Junior G-man posted:

I'll have you know that it's about ethics in gun journalism.
TBF gun journalism could use some ethics so it stops trying to sell me loving Rugers.

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AMERICAN RIFLEMAN!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm sorta half serious, I think it'd be a great idea if we banned all handguns and permitted rifles only (hunting, assault, battle, anti-materiel, whatever)

I think it'd be great if we genetically engineered unicorns to fight in our armed forces, at least my dream is realistic.

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot

The Insect Court posted:

You're vastly overestimating the number of tiny-dicked cripplingly insecure manboys who can't face the rigours of modern life without the security blanket of their AR-15.

~300 million guns, ~10,000 gun murders per year. My bullshit guess was surprisingly accurate.

e: OK allowing for multiple guns per owner I'm still within an order of magnitude.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
It's entirely credible that every man, woman, and child in the Yew-nited States of America has a gun. You heard it here first, everyone.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
"Volcott, what is the best handgat?"

It is the Sig Sauer P226.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Photoshop tits on that so there's no ambiguity that you're aroused by it.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

give guns the vote IMO

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Effectronica posted:

TBH avoiding victimless crimes is way more important than public safety so America is doing fine on guns.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

DeusExMachinima posted:

TBH avoiding victimless crimes is way more important than public safety so America is doing fine on guns.

There are no victimless crimes.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Volcott posted:

There are no victimless crimes.

Well not with that attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years