Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
boom

Although I will admit I don't really understand. Is it showing all cases where 4+ people were shot but not all of them lost their lives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
Haven't black people exercising guns historically been the best solution towards firearm reform.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
  • Elect Bernie Sanders are president of the United States
  • Immediately seize and nationalize all weapon manufacturers on US soil
  • Liquidate their assets
  • Use the proceeds and material suppliers towards the creation of a high-speed railway spanning all states
  • Round up dissenters and put them in railway labour camps

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

various cheeses posted:

It's also been steadily dropping for years, while gun sales have gone through the roof.

Did "gun sales" historically include back alley deals?

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hexium posted:

If America had the ethnic makeup of most European countries, America's gun homicide rate would be comparable to most European countries.

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Didn't read but I am all of these points.

• Locked thread