Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gravel Gravy posted:

And then wrap chains and a lock around that safe to complete the Looney Tunes gag.

Gunnitus Nutticus --->
<--- Armos Controllimus

" Bang! Right in the kisser! "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gravel Gravy posted:

How do we feel about rocket guns?

Not guns that shoot rockets but guns that shoot bullets that are propelled by miniature rockets like in You Only Live Twice.

What advantage do rocket bullets have over normal bullets?

Being rad as gently caress.

Then you can crush your enemy under you bootheel and destroy them with your bolters.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Volcott posted:

Increased availability of mental health services and increased funding for those services would do more to stop this sort of thing from happening than any sort of gat ban.

Why not do both.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Monaghan posted:

you fuckers can't take my gundams.

Good thing Gundams are made of paper mache and thus all under 35 tons.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

various cheeses posted:

I want to try a pistol caliber full auto, but the only "work gun" available was 5.56. I would love to go full Rambo with a M60 too.

Why though.
Anything under .45 is gonna feel like a wet fart compared to 5.56 and above.
Probably cycle a lot faster too but eh.

Unless you want to score a tight grouping with full auto (which is kinda against the point and purpose of full auto but I digress).

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BarkingSquirrel posted:

And there are no such things as accidental firings. There are only intentional, negligence and mechanical failure.

Yeah this is just Semantics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GlyphGryph posted:

Basically, I am okay with guns, but I would much prefer people like various cheeses did not have access to them.

Yup I share this stance.
I shot skeet at an olympic range with some wonderful match grade shotguns (I think they might have been Perazzis I dont remember), it was a fun time shared between friends, came out with lovely hearing in my left ear for the next 12 hours.

But gently caress the faintest idea of pointing it at a person and knowingly pulling the trigger.
People, regular sidewalk using, dog walking people, talking about 'Keeping one chambered, just in case' is just such a bad loving idea that I cant help but just laugh at it and them. It says so much about a person and it without a doubt colors their perception of everyone around them.

Also handguns* are poo poo and not rad.
That arent long-barrel revolvers.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Aug 30, 2015

• Locked thread