Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Guns are very important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Handguns for some, miniature American flags for others.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
America is exceptional, you see.

Hexium posted:

If America had the ethnic makeup of most European countries, America's gun homicide rate would be comparable to most European countries.

Is the inverse also true? If Europe racial makeup changed, would we see an increase in gun violence?

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

semper wifi posted:

I see this posted every gun thread and I always wonder, do the people posting this live on some deserted island somewhere? Provided with crippled satellite internet and only capable of posting on SA? I'm trying to come up with a scenario where a real live person could think that western Europe and the US are comparable when it comes to this issue but it's hard.

Because "can't because America is exceptional dot text" is the boilerplate answer to any change domestic policy. Ser also healthcare, prison reform social safety net et al.
But the argument ignores how other countries can be different from each other but can and will implement policies countries different from them and have them be successful. It's kind of solipsistic.

Hexium posted:

Probably, most of the guns used by criminals are bought off the black market. I don't see why that wouldn't be possible in Europe, as recent events in France have shown.

So racial demographics are very influential to gun violence? Interesting.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

crabcakes66 posted:

Alright I'm tired of this. Everyone please include accurate measurements of your erect penis with every post.

Why are we talking about penis size? This is very unsettling.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

raven4267 posted:

Yes. It is also how I was trained to carry in the CCW class that I took to get my permit. Also, my wife carries a revolver which basically always has a round chambered.
I thought his wasn't a thing, what is this wizardry?

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
I have no need of guns. I have a katana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Someone beheaded a dude in the town a lived in a few years ago. Right down the block from me too.

They also never found the decapitator.

Behead those who criticize The Way of the Gun

• Locked thread