Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
can we post our favorite urban mech cosplays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

JawKnee posted:

you americans are really strange about your human killing machines

like, really intense you know

Clearly you don't understand how scary black people are and the ever-present threat they present

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Fog Tripper posted:

Well, their main threat is to each other, so maybe they sould work on that.

I think they did which is why far less black people die to guns than white people but I am not sure :shrug:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

various cheeses posted:

Zimmerman is not a man to emulate, that's for drat sure. You should always deescalate at every opportunity. If you go looking for trouble, you're a piece of poo poo as far as I'm concerned.

George Zimmerman was attacked by an MMA trained, adult teenager who was no angel, high on weed and armed with a sidewalk. He is proof that black people can and will kill you at any instant when you stalk them in their own neighborhood and follow them around and confront them. I think if you own a gun, you should have to pledge allegiance to him because he is a hero to anyone that lives in a community that features urban youths.

• Locked thread