Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

i support gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

It is an indisputable fact that if you support a thing I don't like you are a terrible person and also a murderer with a small dick.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Effectronica posted:

Nazis must be good people
A solid Effectronica post.

As a murderer with a small dick I find it very offensive to be constantly grouped in with people who have opinions I don't like. I'm sure some nazis have normal sized or even larger dicks.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Alcohol and drugs serve a purpose
No they don't you goof.

Guys my purpose of getting super drunk and then beating my wife and crashing my car into a Wawa is very important.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

What the gently caress ever. Its primary purpose is as an intoxicant
Intoxication has never killed anyone.

ITT we live in a world where alcohol and drugs don't ruin millions of lives a year in America.

It is very useful that I be allowed to smoke up and watch cartoons. The money I spend buying drugs in no way contributes to basically all the worst crimes happening not just in the Us but also pretty much everywhere else.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Popular Thug Drink posted:

at least alcohol makes people loosen up
Good point. I forgot about alcohol's use as a rape drug.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Alcohol exists for a purpose
Not a socially useful purpose, so why do you advocate for it?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rakosi posted:

Less bad than guns.

By what metric?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rakosi posted:

You can't murder someone on live TV, or a whole room of school children, with a mojito.
No children have ever been killed by someone under the influence of alcohol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Better pack it up MADD, forums poster Rakosi just blew you out of the water!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Effectronica posted:

try to fish with a string tied to a baseball bat.
This actually works fine FYI.

Try leaving your house sometime.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Effectronica posted:

You can also kill someone with a screwdriver.
Or your car after a half dozen screwdrivers.

But alcohol is fine because it drowns my loneliness before I negligently kill people.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Effectronica posted:

Stay on topic. I want to hear more about how fishing rods are a scam, a scam I tells ya! Less about the depressing details of your personal life.
Fishing is one of the most depressing details of my personal life.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

tumblr.txt posted:

I'll support smartguns when they are reliable enough for police to use them.
Maybe if police didn't have the "they takin' are guns!" excuse they'd shoot fewer unarmed black children.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

The Insect Court posted:

If you want to keep that up, you should probably work a little bit harder to mask your sneering contempt of black Americans.
SedanChair is a board certified black person so if he wants to contempt them it is his right and by trying to deny him that right it is in fact you who are the racist.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

For most people who own guns it's a tool as part of a hobby, target shooting/plinking, hunting, w/e.
For me it is less of a hobby and more of a spiritual affirmation.

Knowing that whatever happens, I have got. The Maxim gun, and they have not.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Elman posted:

So what's your solution here since gun control isn't on the table. Or is it just an acceptable side effect of The American Dream.
End the Drug War, disarm the police.

That should account for a good 3/4s of violent crime in America.

Edit: Rural cops can keep a rifle in the trunk I guess.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Aug 29, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

gypsies

it's always loving gypsies

Gypsies don't use guns because the have a racial vulnerability to cold steel.

They have a natural +2 to Earth Magic though so they can put a hell of a curse on you.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

radical meme posted:

The truck hit a bump, the gun went off and the brother died with a bullet in his heart.
Don't you hate it when guns just "go off" for no reason? It's awful.

This is the gun control version of when a cop's gun fires a couple dozen shots into an unarmed black tween but nobody is responsible.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rodatose posted:

hammers rule. drove a loving nail into a board and smashed tf out of some butternut squashes
that is a terrible thing to do to a good squash and very wasteful

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Play posted:

As a former addict I KNOW that some drugs absolutely need to be controlled and no amount of speculative, masturbatory liberal/libertarian ideas on the matter are going to change my mind. It sort of looks good on paper but in reality it would be a disaster. Opiates and highly addictive stimulants must remain controlled because they are killers and ruiners of lives and the benefits of legalization are far far outweighed by the negative impacts.
Hey man, if you can't handle your juice that's your problem. There's plenty of us responsible smackheads out there who... *nods off* ...and that's why I voted for Ron Paul.

That said lol if you think access to drugs could get any easier. It's harder to by cigarettes than heroin in most of the country.

Elman posted:

Cause I don't live in America and arguing about a different country's laws is boring but mocking batshit insane nonsense is highly entertaining. I also enjoy US healthcare, workers' rights and Republicans in general (it's like they're political satire but they're for real, gotta love em).

Hope this clears things up
Just remember that the only reason your nation exists is because the US allows it to exist. The only reason you aren't a slave working in Uncle Sam's uranium mines is because frankly we can't be bothered to oppress you directly. There's nothing you or anyone in your country could do to protect themselves from total annihilation if President Trump took a dislike to you.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Aug 30, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Effectronica posted:

This guy believes rape and murder should be legalized, as banning them is a net negative somehow. Unbelievable.
Some things should definitely be banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Junior G-man posted:

I'll have you know that it's about ethics in gun journalism.
TBF gun journalism could use some ethics so it stops trying to sell me loving Rugers.

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AMERICAN RIFLEMAN!

• Locked thread