Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-M...s=playstation+4 If I was still a console gamer I would be all over this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is this the one that comes with the rocket arm?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Product Description
The red artificial arm that is attached to the left arm of the hero Snake "bionic arm" adopts the color in the image of, further design and attention to details such as gold lines and attention sign on the connection part of the artificial arm is decorated, of profound feelingIt has become a certain finish. DUALSHOCKŪ4 to be held in the hands of the player adopts the color that the image of a handgun that is held in the right hand of the snake, you have decorated the troops chapter of the organization, "Diamond Dogs" that snake led.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Product Description
The red artificial arm that is attached to the left arm of the hero Snake "bionic arm" adopts the color in the image of, further design and attention to details such as gold lines and attention sign on the connection part of the artificial arm is decorated, of profound feelingIt has become a certain finish. DUALSHOCKŪ4 to be held in the hands of the player adopts the color that the image of a handgun that is held in the right hand of the snake, you have decorated the troops chapter of the organization, "Diamond Dogs" that snake led.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Product Description

Just putting my wallet in your pocket, and there we go.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm highly considering buying a PS4 with Until Dawn and Madden 16 but MGS5 and Mario Maker are just on the horizon and I already have literally hundreds of games I bought but never played as it is.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
loving sick

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Unfortunately.. I believe its Japan and Europe only.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Unfortunately.. I believe its Japan and Europe only.

i live in japan and europe

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sigh, alright dude. Can this game please just come out already.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
$300 shipping? Must be one nice box...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The packing tape is polished to a mirror sheen!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Europeans are retarded and don't deserve the MGS V PS4.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
300 dollars in shipping? What the frick?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-M...s=playstation+4 If I was still a console gamer I would be all over this thing.

I really wanna pick this up but I dunno about playing mgs without English voices.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
U can get the european one

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
What if you had controllers with trigger guards so you could twirl them like Ocelot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

U can get the european one

The shipping looks beastly.

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ragg posted:

What if you had controllers with trigger guards so you could twirl them like Ocelot.

http://www.thedeltasix.com

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

someone should call the fbi on someone streaming with one of thse

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

HORMELCHILI posted:

someone should call the fbi on someone streaming with one of thse

I can only imagine the tonnage of the person who feels it is a necessary peripheral.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

quote:

"The Nintendo Wiimote and PS3 Move controllers made big strides. Neither can hold a..... CANCEL TO THE DELTA SIX." - GIZMODO

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The metal finish is so perfect.... Auuughh

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
It better make the PTANG of a zapper even in full auto.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Richard McBeef posted:

I can only imagine the tonnage of the person who feels it is a necessary peripheral.

gently caress off before the Obese Brotherhood stomps a mudhole in your rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

gently caress off before the Obese Brotherhood stomps a mudhole in your rear end.

Lmfao... a mudhole. 😂

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eddie Alvear is going to have a short life.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm going to use zandatsu mode to slice eddie alvear in twain with my high frequency blade and then crush his spine with my hands to recovery my energy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eddie Vedder just went HAM on the Metal Gear PS4.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

there's a typo on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
i held off on buying a ps4 hoping this would come to tthe US. Then I found out fuckin euros get this but not us and now I'm stuck with a regular pleb ps4.

gently caress

• Locked thread