Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"alright, kid, the good news is you're not going to die. we've found the tumor in time to operate. the bad news is i haven't learned the sleeping spell yet, so you're gonna be wiiiiide awake for this. don't worry, i'll be able to pull your memories out of your head afterwards and you'll never remember this happening."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
wizard, m.d.'s greatest enemy: full disclosure laws

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

google THIS posted:

"i'll be frank. you have six weeks to live, tops. I'd like to talk to you about your options for after that."

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

J.D. [voiceover]: ...and that's when I realized; Dr. Cox wasn't joking when he said he was a demon from Hell. He really was a demon from Hell, and all that stuff about the sacrifices we make as doctors was literal. [shrugs] I still had a lot to learn...
(In the background, Janitor watches impassively as an increasing number of animated mops dump water all over the floor, erasing J.D.'s ley lines)

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Lil Cunty posted:

wizard m.d: I'm sorry but we can't save your hand. we have to amputate.

me: um, are you sure? my thumb is just kind of sore, I think from knitting maybe?

wizard m.d: I know this is hard, but we've done everything we can at this point

me: you're going to stick my hand in a jar of formaldehyde and use it in a spooky display aren't you

wizardm.d.: look we'll throw in a couple hydrocodone and a lumbar cushion, we just moved offices and this new place feels so sterile, it would really be doing us a huge favor

----------------

• Locked thread