Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

It took me way too long to really get into Death in June. His style and lyrics both grooved with me, but his presentation didn't. A lot of what initially took me aback was my inability to figure out his politics.

I'm glad we have a Neofolk thread now. Jerome Reuter (Rome) has been one of my favorite artists for a while now. Mack Murphy and the Inmates, one of his previous groups, performed a lot of songs that were essentially rougher versions of Rome songs. They're a good listen if you want to experience neofolk transplanted to a different genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O8YoeLyTMg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

It only seems like Jerome is a dirty leftist, a true believer in the Lion of Europa knows better.

• Locked thread