Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Jimson posted:

I know they've gotten a bit of a reputation lately. But for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be an Officer of the Law. I have some events in my life that are truly showing me that I will never be really happy with my life unless I am doing something I can be proud of my self for.

The only problem is, I feel like I'm drowning in an ocean of information. There's just so much out there and varying details of whats required that even change with in the same website.

My goals so far in the grand scheme of things are to get fit enough to pass the PAT and get my Washington State license. I know there are other certifications neccesary but I honestly can't get any concrete information on what those are.

Also, please for the sake of the thread try to avoid devolving into POLICE ARE A PART OF THE GREAT SATAN arguments. I just need information

Go to police academy. It helps if you have a college degree first, but I don't think it matters what it's in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread