Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Paused posted:

You asked in the video if we could figure out what having a high bravery does. Well I didn't. You did a move and most of the 5 or so meters you have to keep track of for each character changed. So could you actually explain what bravery does, because I don't think the mechanics for the game speak for themselves as well as you think they do.

It was really apparent. He reached a certain bravery score (presumably max), the number got an outline, it allowed him to use a super move. When you run out of bravery, your HP starts getting hit instead of bravery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Welp! So much for a system I immediately understood :v:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm open for guest commentating! I'm catching up at the moment. I have played final fantasies 4,7,8,9, and 10 recently.

• Locked thread