Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy

weird but true. haven't had a zebra cake in over a decade but I'd love to eat one right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

weird but true. haven't had a zebra cake in over a decade but I'd love to eat one right now.

But they have that thick, sickly greasy coating that makes your mouth feel all slick and nasty.

Taste pretty good though; but I am partial to hostess cupcakes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Go get one, op!

playground tough
if you eat more than one you will likely feel like a large pile of zebra cake

Senior Management

I got some big league chew a few weeks ago because I chewed it as a kid during baseball. Never meet your heroes op.

:jerry:

DemonToadGoat

Puppy Galaxy posted:

my zebra cakes are all vanilla

Scaly Haylie

little debbie

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
they're gross because

Thunder Moose posted:

But they have that thick, sickly greasy coating that makes your mouth feel all slick and nasty.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I suspect that zebra cakes are made of oily, delicious plastic

bacalou

zebra cake: they taste fantastic
zebra cake: they're made of plastic

zebra cake: your mouth enjoys one
zebra cake: they're made of poison

zebra cake: the zebra is endangered
zebra cake: so are you, now

Puppy Galaxy

bump

Scaly Haylie

bacalou posted:

zebra cake: they taste fantastic
zebra cake: they're made of plastic

zebra cake: your mouth enjoys one
zebra cake: they're made of poison

zebra cake: the zebra is endangered
zebra cake: so are you, now

social vegan

*spins up the grinder*

*flicks the switch from cosmic brownie to zebra cake*

Piso Mojado

there are some "people" (and I use that term liberally) that would have you believe that little debbie products arent the loving greatest thing to eat all the time, everyday. but i can tell you'll make the right decision, op

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
ZEBRA CAKE, an alternate strain of GIRL SCOUT COOKIE, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid emphasising nostalgia over euphoria, and is often offered at a discount at your local dispensary

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Puppy Galaxy

Piso Mojado posted:

there are some "people" (and I use that term liberally) that would have you believe that little debbie products arent the loving greatest thing to eat all the time, everyday. but i can tell you'll make the right decision, op

I didn't get one when I posted this and I haven't gotten one since. but I hope to get one someday and you'd better believe I'll post about it.

Piso Mojado

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I didn't get one when I posted this and I haven't gotten one since. but I hope to get one someday and you'd better believe I'll post about it.

just go get one in the morning for breakfast. get like 3 and a nutty bar and you'll thank me.

cuntman.net

byob killed little debbie. zebra cakes are all gone

social vegan

TWIST FIST posted:

byob killed little debbie. zebra cakes are all gone

little Debbie's not dead...

she's just big Debbie now *looks to sunset, tear rolling down cheek*

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Qwerinty posted:

ZEBRA CAKE, an alternate strain of GIRL SCOUT COOKIE, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid emphasising nostalgia over euphoria, and is often offered at a discount at your local dispensary

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Puppy Galaxy I ope I get you for secret santa. I always have assorted snack cakes stashed around here. There might just be one in the couch with your name on it.

Puppy Galaxy

Hmm. I was stoned when I originally posted this thread. I was drunk last night when I posted about how I still want one. Now I am stone cold sober and honestly? I don't want one at all.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
fine, mittens it is, mittens for everyone
more tastycakes for me. You will be high again, and you can't eat mittens

Scaly Haylie

man, gently caress zebra cakes. oatmeal cream pie is where it's at.

Puppy Galaxy

ChairmanMeow posted:

You will be high again, and you can't eat mittens

this is a good loving point

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
is there something stopping you from having one now?

besides living in a class society where the luxurious and decadent aristocracy hordes all zebra cakes

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
*puppy galaxy approaches lavish palace on knees*

PUPPY GALAXY: please sir.... just one crumb in your infinite generosity will do

SUMPTUOUSLY LOUNGING NOBLE, SPRAWLED UPON A BED OF VELVETEEN CUSHIONS, BEING FED ZEBRA CAKES FROM THE VINE BY HIS PERSONAL SERVANTS WHILE A TRAIL OF CREAM TRICKLES FROM THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH: Reehhhhhh... I'll allow it!

*flicks a zebra crumb off distended stomach*

Puppy Galaxy

Rodatose posted:

is there something stopping you from having one now?

besides living in a class society where the luxurious and decadent aristocracy hordes all zebra cakes

they're bad for you

Piso Mojado

Puppy Galaxy posted:

they're bad for you

I don't think that's true

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Are easter basket cakes just zebra cakes with colored lines?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

they are greasy, but what kind of grease is it? nobody knows

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We need our top investigators on this ASAP.

Piso Mojado

something industrial

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Piso Mojado posted:

something industrial

Mobil high temp it is.

Scaly Haylie

zebra residue

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
ahhh, delectable, soft cake in that initial bit and then the surrounding frosting closing in, ready to just envelop you mouth with whatevr propriety oabomination

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I tasted a zebra cake and I think its high temperature lithium grease

emoji

Piso Mojado posted:

Little Debbie products have disgusted me since I was a little kid and people have threatened me with zebra cakes.

Piso Mojado

emoji posted:

Little Debbie products have disgusted me since I was a little kid and people have threatened me with zebra cakes.

they should have bullied you harder. only at rock bottom can one fully appreciate zebra cakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I don't know what a zebra cake is, but I had some black forest cake a bit ago and it was probably better.

• Locked thread