Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice dandruff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
My psn sub expire d because my credit card expired and im going to fix it for this game. Hell yeah

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shoehead posted:

Hot off the Japanese faq

1. MGO will allow you to choose either "Japan" or "ROW" match-making.
2. You can infiltrate other players' FOBs and they can infiltrate yours even if you don't have PS Plus/Live Gold.
But you do need these services to deploy to defend your FOBs, and also for MGO.
3. Your Mother Base resources are kept separate from your FOBs'.
4. You can't use vehicles or buddies when infiltrating FOBs.
5. There will be FOB community events.

And by hot I mean late because I was busy in work

I can't strap C4 to a jeep and leave it as a trap for an invader? Lame.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Can't wait to post about this epic game in 3 days with all my pals from Games and GBS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played Metal Gear and I don't understand the appeal.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

In Training posted:

i dont think so, mister

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Go on...

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

In Training posted:

They're probably too technical for you.

e: Unless you mean the first game, in which case you should respect the roots.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, I loooooove playing video games where you spend more time watching cutscenes than playing the game :rolleyes:. I'll be playing a new season of Madden '16 (Go Jets!) this weekend and might pick up MGSV on Steam sale in 2 or 3 years when all the hype dies down.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

agreed. not even sure why these games get any hype, you couldnt even aim in first person in mgs. typical japanese garbage imo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Muh.... muh sneakmans!! No. :fuckoff:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
More like The Phantom poo poo.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm literally going to be shakeing with jealously when I wake up at dawn on the side of a mountain on 9/1, look out over the landscape and take a deep breath and think about the lucky millions who are gaming with shades drawn and enjoy]n what is likely to be the greatest game ever made.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Cool. Can't wait to play this microtransaction riddled japanese meme garbage...Not.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm literally going to be shakeing with jealously when I wake up at dawn on the side of a mountain on 9/1, look out over the landscape and take a deep breath and think about the lucky millions who are gaming with shades drawn and enjoy]n what is likely to be the greatest game ever made.

you will be in my thoughts while i'm gameing this september first

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I'm glad Mad Max is coming out on tuesday because otherwise there'd be nothing good

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Darpa Chief and the President of Armstech are both in Deja Vu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Cool. Can't wait to play this microtransaction riddled japanese meme garbage...Not.

This, but it's about Devil's Third.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
*Sigh's as a guard spots me from 10 million miles away in this 10 fps pile of crap...takeing the drat disc out of my 360 and putting in some Call of Duty: Black Ops II instead*

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Sigh's as a guard spots me from 10 million miles away in this 10 fps pile of crap...takeing the drat disc out of my 360 and putting in some Call of Duty: Black Ops II instead*

excellent choice, gamer. sory you even wasted your money on that metal GARBAGE solid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*Begins to dry heave*

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

In Training posted:

I hope you have a good time communing with nature. I find it fun to go on a yearly camping trip or go canoeing. I don't live close to any mountains though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game looks like complete crap. gently caress off.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

people downloading 100% GZ saves in the games thread, shameful.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

people downloading 100% GZ saves in the games thread, shameful.

If you dont want to play a game you dont deserve the perks it provides in my opinion

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Im goong to sit in a freezing office typing up html and wishing i was out there, gaming.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

*Begins to dry heave*

Competitive League of Legends for Summer 2015: Snipe kills Dumbledoge

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if i made a game i would have it so if you cheat a save it gives your character a baby face

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is that an Australian Politics thread in The Game Room

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

They will get their comeuppance when they lack the skills to prevent me from repeatedly savaging their sad little FOBs

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

subhuman filth posted:

They will get their comeuppance when they lack the skills to prevent me from repeatedly savaging their sad little FOBs

The only sad little fob is you for playing this microtransaction riddled weeaboo diaper turd of a game.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

If you dont want to play a game you dont deserve the perks it provides in my opinion

This is a statement by THE PENETRATOR that I can get behind.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
whoa, less than 60 hours left........

• Locked thread