Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
dont let them know but i may have timed a doctors appointment to be on that day to not come into work /me divulges epic life hax lols :shh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Kojima said the ps4 version is closest to his true vision in an interview

He's a lunatic.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

anways the human eye cant see above 30fps so the debate is moot anyhow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Oh My God No.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Oh My God No.

:eng99:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

starbarry clock posted:

dont let them know but i may have timed a doctors appointment to be on that day to not come into work /me divulges epic life hax lols :shh:

Cool...now your doctor can't play the goty 2015 on release day because you needed your wiener looked at...reall cool

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

subhuman filth posted:

Cool...now your doctor can't play the goty 2015 on release day because you needed your wiener looked at...reall cool

did you ever realize that armstrong is named that becaus ehe tried to strongarm(from mgs:r)

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Working 9 hours Monday, driving home from two states over. Will get to play around 130am est and im gonna play dis poo poo till the sun rises. then I have all of Tuesday off :2bong:

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
tuesday is my day off, i'll be enjoying fish tacos and mgsv all day

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SombereroLad posted:

Venceremos!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
is it true that MGS5 is the only education you need in life?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

This is win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Said at the same time as Chico, referring to the epic win that shall occur on my Day off, Tuesday, which happens to be the day MGS5 get:] Hasta la victoria siempre.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I have almost a month of vacation time banked up, but I'm not taking time off for the game.

Punk rear end biatch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I had a job where I got vacations I would of taken a God drat year off for this masterpiece.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

If I had a job where I got vacations I would of taken a God drat year off for this masterpiece.
You likely wouldn't get a whole year of vacation, at any job.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

coldplay chiptunes posted:

You likely wouldn't get a whole year of vacation, at any job.
It's called a sabbatical. Read a book sometime.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
goal is to work so hard today that i'll be able to nap from evening to midnight. ganbare

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

zen death robot posted:

That's not paid time off, unless you manage to collect unemployment.
It is if you're a college professor

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i have to work tomorrow but i think i have strep. gonna go see the doctor today.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

[Said at the same time as Chico, referring to the epic win that shall occur on my Day off, Tuesday, which happens to be the day MGS5 get:] Hasta la victoria siempre.

taco tuesday is the greatest day of the week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tijuana Flats for this gamer... They got Hemp tacos... You just gotta say Legalize it at the counter, to get a hemp tortilla...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm making brisket tacos for dinner tonight and I'll probably have them again tomorrow.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

Tijuana Flats for this gamer... They got Hemp tacos... You just gotta say Legalize it at the counter, to get a hemp tortilla...

:2bong:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

im taking the day off to contract the AIDs virus

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

im taking the day off to contract the AIDs virus

Awesome. That means many days in the hospital later in life, to play this epic game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When you're in the hospital, it's a free pass to kick your feet back and game every day like a boss. Theres good wi-fi too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Hospital WiFi is really bad actually

Take it from a true AIDS victim.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Sigh :rolleyes: Yet another debate about the quality of hospital wifi. This argument has already ruined three threads, why make it a fourth? Lets just all agree to disagree and move on.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I sat down with my boss and explained how important it was to my religion-surrogate that is gaming that I have September 1, 2015 off as a holy day and she did not understand. Most jobs just give you a warning after a no call, no show so I think I'm gonna be okay.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I was originally going to work tuesday and wednesday, but, due to new people at work, i'll be working during the latter half of the week instead. Let the gaming commence!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I'll be playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

LawfulWaffle posted:

I sat down with my boss and explained how important it was to my religion-surrogate that is gaming that I have September 1, 2015 off as a holy day and she did not understand. Most jobs just give you a warning after a no call, no show so I think I'm gonna be okay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I was originally going to work tuesday and wednesday, but, due to new people at work, i'll be working during the latter half of the week instead. Let the gaming commence!

Gratz on your job... Soz about the Norwegian Government no longer subsidizing your epic gamer lifestyle.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Gratz on your job... Soz about the Norwegian Government no longer subsidizing your epic gamer lifestyle.

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Draconian anything is bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if the government made you walk in a giant hamster wheel for 8 hours a day would it be ok if you could bring a 3ds

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't have a ps4 or a pc that can run mgs5. bye.

• Locked thread