Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

classes start that day

:romo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dear Lord... please give me the strength to withstand twelve hours of bullshit work, college classes, and public transit a day for several months, and still game like crazy and post on the Zone every free moment I get. Amen.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I sold my beloved pc for a peep at some men's asses.

Lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SombereroLad posted:

tuesday is my day off, i'll be enjoying fish tacos and mgsv all day

Venceremos!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When you're in the hospital, it's a free pass to kick your feet back and game every day like a boss. Theres good wi-fi too.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Draconian anything is bad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[JR Voice:] Good God Almighty! My God! This is the greatest intro to a video game of all time!

Dude, when the XOF Troops are trying to kill The Man on Fire... and he blasts the poo poo out of them with their own bullets, magma hot... and then you see the loving walls and ceiling, and they're all loving swiss cheesed with the unthinkable force with which he reflected their attacks... I've been sitting waist deep in my own cum since then.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THe draw distance is better than real life.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hit left and right on the screen with the suits.

Can only swap between scarf and scarfless. Well, good luck to you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Never mind, I made Snake take his shirt off. Good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

What's everyone's favorite tiny detail. Mine is when you look at lights or the sun there's a Light Hitting The Camera Sound Effect.

The Russian troops yelling Suka blyat when they see the mischief I've done in their camps.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

she was bumping snake eater last time i was at here cell.

She's the one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny D posted:

Snaifu is currently sunbathing & listening to the cure in her cage

Snaifu.

• Locked thread