Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

I just picked up a 1999 remaster of Rebel Yell... :whoptc:

I shot a barrel and accidentally killed someone for the tape of "she blinded me with science" that was in his boom box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

Do barrel kills count against you now? In GZ it was more or less "oh it's the barrels fault"

They still dont count as kills, Im looking forward to testing if defenestration doesnt either

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I cant see

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Is that the bear? I'm jealous of the bear and rubber uzi

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Thats awesome, Im not ready for the bear yet but Im going to be.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

NienNunb posted:

Is 5 alright on the PS3? I don't give that much of a poo poo about graphics or online, just wondering if they removed any big features or anything

Its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

I dont think Quiet is blasting that music i think thats a torture technique

Ian Curtis is such a drag, New Order was way better

• Locked thread