Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I was originally going to work tuesday and wednesday, but, due to new people at work, i'll be working during the latter half of the week instead. Let the gaming commence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I'll be playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Gratz on your job... Soz about the Norwegian Government no longer subsidizing your epic gamer lifestyle.

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good luck bro.

Thank.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

I wish you could mount the horse in the side positoin.

• Locked thread