Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My new TV is coming in 2 weeks and I still don't have a ps4, so I shall be waiting patiently and avoiding the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's on PC.

Don't have a PC anymore, and can't be bothered building another one for a while.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I sold my beloved pc for a peep at some men's asses.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

Good luck bro.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This game is mind blowingly win brother...

It looked so good but I told him to turn it off because I wished to go into the game as fresh as possible.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

THe draw distance is better than real life.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Then what did you guys do...?

We played pole riders. I am not making this up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's an audio tape of a soldier blasting turds into a toilet in this game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

where do I get that tape

Explore the toilets in game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

i pointed my scope at quiets big rear end titties and got a hard on

Thank you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Be respectful in my thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched a bunch of this tonight and my friend that was playing was just riding his horse around without a care in the world and getting killed by all the alerted soldiers and it was pissing me off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I played this poo poo for like 12 hours yesterday.

• Locked thread