Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

netflix is really bad and has fail-rear end content.

Recently I've been watching Fargo the television series, available exclusively on Hulu Plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

yeah sorry I live in the best country in the world, The United States of America, and Fargo is only available on Hulu, therefore it is the most needs suiting streaming service on the net.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Caithness posted:

Hulu Plus still has ads. Why would anyone pay for something that has ads?

maybe because they're content is better than Netflix and ads allow them to pay for shows like Seinfeld that Netflix is too poor to pay for

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Panty Saluter posted:

seinfeld, which cannot be watched in syndication for free just about anywhere

and Netflix still had to settle for Friends. lol just lmfao

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

when Apple reveals the iTunes video streaming service next week with the entire iTunes library available for a low monthly fee, I will be the first to subscribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

and it costs as much as Netflix and it has a ton of ads, even the loving ad free version will have ads

literally like 5 shows have an ad before it starts on hulu and its all dumb poo poo nobody in their right mind would ever watch. agents of shield anyone???

also it costs more because it has more, higher quality content

• Locked thread