Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ludwig van Halen posted:

netflix is really bad and has fail-rear end content.

Recently I've been watching Fargo the television series, available exclusively on Hulu Plus

actually fargo tv series is on netflix in all these countries

netflix is ownage when you can get content from any region

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

how do i get it so that i can switch regions and keep on using my ps4 client?

i use this and have it set up at router level so that it affects any device on my network, but i think it should work if you can change the dns settings on your ps4

and then you just change region using the web tool and away you go*

*may or may not be this fluid for everyone

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ludwig van Halen posted:

maybe because they're content is better than Netflix and ads allow them to pay for shows like Seinfeld that Netflix is too poor to pay for

wrong

Ludwig van Halen posted:

yeah sorry I live in the best country in the world, The United States of America, and Fargo is only available on Hulu, therefore it is the most needs suiting streaming service on the net.

wrong

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

pram posted:

hell, same

that would own

• Locked thread