Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
they took off dredd and all their godzilla movies and all their mst3k

netflix is going downhill imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

cremnob posted:

cancel netflix adn get hbo now instead
uyeah this so i can watch the great shows like the second season of true detectivre

not!!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
also there's like no way to just browse for poo poo on the ps4 client i use

like it has a bunch of suggestions but i want to just be like, "gently caress that. give me a list of all your sci-fi movies." i can do that on my pc but apparently not on the thing i use to actually watch netflix

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
how do i get it so that i can switch regions and keep on using my ps4 client?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Beeftweeter posted:

hulu is loving piss poo poo loving trash garbage from a butt
if nbc is involved in it, u know its godawful garbage

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
"from the network that brought you 'outsourced'!"

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
please nbc please just make a comedy that isnt weirdly racist, and isnt about a bunch of white people trying to make it in the big city

i know this sounds hard to do. but here's a protip: u might have to look outside the pile of dead drug addicts and miserable failures that you call "snl alumni"

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

echinopsis posted:

tip: the power of piracy allows you to experience the best of both worlds PLUS more money in your pocket at the end of each month! you dont have to "pledge allegience" to any one service either ;)
hell yea bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Smythe posted:

Why doesnt a consumer electronics company operate a TV network? ?? ?? just wondering.. is all
lol why would apple invest in a dying industry like television?

• Locked thread