Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stereotype posted:

I really like Netflix, Brojack Horseman Season Two was very good and I enjoyed it a lot. They really made great use of the internet to create a monetized content delivery system that isn't stupid bullshit like Hulu.

a lot of hulu vids dont work on my linux b/c some reason that i tired to fix with all the methods but it didnt work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i know a person who worked on bojack horseman and another person who worked at huly #connected_to_the_thread

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stereotype posted:

the only good thing on hbo is last week tonight and they also put that on youtube for free

woah i want to meet the person you know so i can shake his hand and then talk awkwardly about how im not comfortable in LA really, its just such a bottomless pit

thank you for YOSnetbook. i use it often

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stereotype posted:

lol I'm glad you use it still! sorry for insulting your town, my cousin lives there it is actually nice.

its ok. eberybody loves to flame LA. im from here, so im used to it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im in season 9 of my full seinfeld rewatch and its even more epic than i remembered. after this, im going to rewatch curb. cant get enough LD. i pay for hulu+. :retrogames: heh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

any film before 1925 should work flawlessly.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Dog posted:

realtalk why doesn't Apple just buy up a whole bunch of TV networks since they have more money than God

it cost mucho dinero to operate a tv network. MUCHO

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Why doesnt a consumer electronics company operate a TV network? ?? ?? just wondering.. is all

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Tim cook on the set iof his show, Good Morning America: "Good morning America!!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Apple is pretty cool. HOw come they dont run a football squad?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

GE owned NBC for decades

GE imo is more like a samsung with 999999 divisions whereas apple makes consumer electronics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
efb by a better answer from my friend sniep who has an epic garden

• Locked thread