Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
hulu is loving piss poo poo loving trash garbage from a butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Stereotype posted:

the only good thing on hbo is last week tonight

curb your enthusiasm is great

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Last Chance posted:

maybe thats what theyve been negotiating for the last two years

i have some minutes from those negotiations

TIM COOK: Please, let us do the streaming thing. It will bring in a lot of revenue for both of us and give your content more exposure.

MEDIA EXECUTIVE: No.

(meeting adjourned)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Last Chance posted:

yea probably :( steve could do it tho i bet

i heard rumors tim cook used the rotting corpse of steve jobs like a marionette in an effort to fool the savvy media executives but they felt something was wrong towards the end. they couldn't put their finger on what though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
bbbut stebe was cremated!!
:goonsay:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
it wouldn't work now anyway. by now the corpse has been spinning so fast for so long that it has become unrecognizable

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Last Chance posted:

wow, two great dead steve jobs jokes. keep em comin, jerry seinfeld

what's the deal with the reality distortion field anyway? i heard bill cosby borrowed it from steve jobs a few times. he called it rohypnol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Smythe posted:

Why doesnt a consumer electronics company operate a TV network? ?? ?? just wondering.. is all

GE owned NBC for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sniep posted:

that has a much longer and different reasoning/history though

because they invented the broadcast equipment to DO nbc

it was a technological revolution

that's different than oprah being "I'm gonna make a tv network cuz $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to burn"

VVV and that VVV

Smythe posted:

GE imo is more like a samsung with 999999 divisions whereas apple makes consumer electronics

both true but so is my post i guess. nbc blows though so its no surprise they dumped it on cumcast

• Locked thread