Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
odnt use webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Squeezy Farm posted:

wrong type of file format

hey guys got some footageg of the new hot gmae coming out

*links u a .rm*

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Vintersorg posted:

physical media owns

preload is a thing because these file sizes are huge and lol that unless youre paying out the rear end for internet, you aint playing right away

MGSV on PS4 was shown to be about 25GB, quite small compared to other games that get to about 40GB but STILL

maybe if we stop getting hosed and fiber lines are the norm for the everyday person will digital only be cool

oh but then you are at the whim of sony and the developers if you want to play something you purchased / obtained

ie. the PT debacle where you cant even download the loving demo/game anymore

PT is a demo, everyrgame that u actually pay for you can redownload forever if even if it's removedd from. the store idiot

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Vintersorg posted:

actually you cant download PT anymore, they removed every trace of it and the game is cancelled too

it doesnt exist

nice to see you can type like a normal human being instead of a stunted homeschooled retard :)

sahme u cant loving read idiot

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Shut the gently caress up, weirdo.

lol who the fucuijk are you

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Vintersorg posted:

actually you cant download PT anymore, they removed every trace of it and the game is cancelled too

it doesnt exist

nice to see you can type like a normal human being instead of a stunted homeschooled retard :)

i liteilraly said that thr eaosn that happened with PT ius bacuse it was free, but evyerything u pay for stays downlaodable evne if the company trieis to nuke every trace of it (hello MvC)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

why ru you so bad atr vidoe.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Vintersorg posted:

i was hearing reports people cant even play it but i may have heard wrong

internet ya'll

:)

r u evnen reading my posts.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Vintersorg posted:

i still dont trust it TBH

please type normal here tho, i like the trolling in the ps4 games thread but youre capable of typing normal

iuges if u liv ein the thrid world nation known as the amercia, u have uto us eturust beucause u dont have any legla backing of ur consumer rights like the glorious eu

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Notorious QIG posted:

your gimmick is bad

eatmyndick

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't post in gbs or whatever den of retards you come from. Go back there.

nto positng in gbs is a good start.... mayeb u can expand on that...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
beabt sif and 4kings b4 any other bosse.s

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Panty Saluter posted:

thats what im trying to do :newlol:

actually i rolled a cleric and was reminded of why i never bother with miracles. heal takes like 10 sec to cast and restores less life than estus. homeward, force, etc are all useless as tits on a bull (sorry 4 heteronormativity). like why would i put anything into faith or attunement? all im doing is raising the enemies levels and not have anything to counter

also i think im used to lighter weapons, i have a +5 mace and it hits hard enough but the recovery time and stam drain are hard to deal with

heal ownsn, use i t out of combat to save estus. miraclels are worth it just for heal spells alone but the spears and buff s are also aweosme.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

haveblue posted:

sometimes I can't decide if revengeance is just better than every mgs game or if it's better than every mgs game combined

it's the lattter op

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
mgs is trhash, boith cgampleay and store.y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!