Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mgs v is so good

not reading any posts don't wanna be spoiled see ya when i beat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the best mgs boss is The Boss, due to the feels.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

we just adopted a one-eyed cat irl. i wanted to name him D-Cat, but he's missing the wrong eye. i'm looking into getting that fixed.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

peace walker is so bad that even i haven't finished it.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fortunately, all the good bits made it into the best game ever, MGS V.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ayn rand hand job posted:

name him solidus

God Dammit

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just finally found little baby liquid snake last night, after a solid hour of punching african children. what a game

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Blackula69 posted:

hello games thread did you know about the new xbox controller because i certainly didnt

this loving thing is $150. that's kinda nuts. at least it comes with a carrying case. If you want to use it on PC they will be selling an extra adapter, even if you already have Bluetooth (because gently caress you that's why)

yeah this is from like... e3

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i thought the conch shell & pig head were pretty on-the-nose but then i remembered that this is mgs

if this were any prior mgs game you'd get an hour long conversation about the plots of lord of the flies & 1984 when you saved your game. now instead you'll just stumble on two guys chatting about it and then they're interrupted by your punches

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my mgs playstyle: try to go nonlethal but if anybody shoots at DD, they die

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Fabricated posted:

I was pretty much 99% nonlethal (outside of blowing up tanks/apcs/helis) until the mission where you have to save the child soldiers. It was just way easier (and more cathartic) to pull out the LMG and go to town on that one.

i don't think i've developed a machine gun yet. should i

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

who's sunny's biological father anyway

is it the patriots

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

swery's cat died. :(

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

rude

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

where is frog fractions 2.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

let's all talk about #gamergate.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

dang i thought that would work

here's a little something for smythe

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they've gotta be running out of good games by now. and if they repeat it'll piss off the people who've been members for a long time

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Nitrocat posted:

anyone got any good cyberpunk games to recommend?

uplink

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

eye is bad. please dont correct me saying the proper conjugation is "am".

:xd:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hehe

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

actually the shovel knight devs are just really loving full of themselves

they simply have a healthy self-esteem, because shovel knight is a very good game. there's also the assload of free dlc coming so if you really can't spend thirty dollars on a great game, well, maybe you should get a job, or set up a gofundme, or something.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh my god - i just checked, and it's actually fifteen dollars. expecting shovel knight to go on sale for less than fifteen dollars is lunacy.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

i get your point but steam exists and also i have ps+ so why would i pay 15€ for an artisial faux 8bit indie darling, ever?

what the hell are these words.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can't freaking wait for The Donald Trump Meme to die

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

toot toot sonic warrior lacks lyrics in the sonic cd rerelease, ruining it

music licensing is dumb as hell

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i thought the lady outfits were for lady soldiers, not quiet

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

nice spoiler tags bitch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ArcaneMan posted:

video

games

lollll

but they complied with their own Ethics Policy

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

diamond dog posted:

Quiet Can't Enjoy Her Sandwich

😐

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i still don't know what a yogscast is. i don't even know if i can call myself a Gamer anymore

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Blackula69 posted:

apparently the escapist is also full-gamergate and roberts brought that up

hopefully the whole thing ends up in a suicide cult

not just the escapist but specifically the writer

apparently roberts hosed up too in the reply https://popehat.com/2015/10/04/in-space-no-one-can-hear-you-threaten-lawsuits/

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mission, uh, idk... 43? spoiler re huey: a million people have already said it but not killing huey was the lamest copout considering the game's supposed to be all about turning evil due to lusts for revenge and poo poo

but i guess he had to survive long enough to kill himself in a pool or whatever. lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

je1 healthcare posted:

Ironically, she had back off and insist on being "neutral" about gamergate after getting doxed about 10 months ago. No idea which side did it though

welcome to yospos. rule number one: stfu about gamergate nobody cares

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

I couldnt stop thinking about this so welp.

every time somebody shoots d-dog i say exactly this as i murder them

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sorry guys but knucs right. mb coins are meaningless

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i haven't done poo poo with fobs and it hasn't hurt me whatsoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

are outer ops and combat deployments two different things? if so, i haven't even done an outer op yet and i'm nearing 100 hours

• Locked thread