Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
has anyone ever been to gaucho parrilla argentina? I would give my eyeteeth to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
This city really is the PITS. 😒

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

pittsburgh is the greatest city God gave man and I will literally beat the poo poo out of you if you disagree

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

pittsburgh girls: we keep the party going! 💁🏻

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

you ask how I know of pittsburgh, pennsylvania?
well I spent a week there one day
they've got entertainment to dazzle your eyes
go visit the bakery and watch the buns rise!

• Locked thread