Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
nnnid https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbfUL0w8tpDqsy5OBm_gxaso67fdq-8SVXHbaJzYufU/edit#gid=0

pissin https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQ3HfpDaY6zgqYdBF-qJ1v47R9Ec3X1c40GcAOpNLKw/edit#gid=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
my summer econ class turned into religious studies for no reason midway through

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
idk if i can play a mgs or any sneakmans game where i cant steal guards for my own base

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

So peace walker and pantspain?

yeah pretty much. i put so many hours into pw and i'll probably put 10x that into tpp

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

iirc you get 500 dollers for tearing those down

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
auugh i forgot to lock a special named unit and he got stolen in an FOB invasion. FOB stuff is real annoying i wish i didnt opt in to this. i found a way around it though so no big deal.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Beast of Bourbon posted:

lol, my mission 150 side op (the quiet one) is bugged out.

the tank shells go through the walls of the building like they're not there, so no matter what I get loving shelled non-stop and die.

oh well, I'll wait for a patch I guess.

it's the one you can't back out of, so I literally cannot play the game.

theres a couple rooms in the building that way that are like that. theres one or two that for some reason they cant shoot through. if you really want to cheese it wait until they get super close and stop moving and call airstrikes down on them. expensive but it gets the job done.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
idk if i can play mg1 or mg2 because i can imagine boss recruiting all of these soldiers just like in peace walker or mgsv then david rolls in and shoots them all in the face with a gun

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ayn rand hand job posted:

must have been his stepmother.

lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

angry_keebler posted:

the cool thing about v is it's so unbelievably good even though 2/3 of the game is missing

its closer to 1/2 but yeah. game owns. i wish they went further with the revenge thing but that wouldnt have made any sense given the ending.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Pwnstar posted:

I think if V was just chapter one it would be fine and people would be nowhere near as upset as they are now. The Phantom Pain(?!) of knowing they are missing out on something is riling people up. The game is fun to play with lots of badass and goofy moments so thats good enough for me.

i never looked into what was cut but the entire theme on revenge and big boss becoming a demon just kinda stop progressing and then suddenly the ending.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

bump_fn posted:

it's a shame liquid didn't kill miller earlier

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
my stools are extremely solid too

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
you get the full reflex mode if you bring up the scope real fast. helps for longer sprints.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i've only used it a couple times its super easy to get around most levels without getting spotted. i kinda wish you could go "subsistence" mode by in other levels because i never use my rifle ever.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i dont need to turn it off becuase i never have to use it

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

water pistol is seriously the best pistol if you're trying to go for fast times on levels. its basically a quickdraw magazine and you can hold up guards with it. i never took the dogge on that level, you only ever see two guards anyway. if i didnt get laid off i probably wouldnt sperg out over mgs this much

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
yeah for the first two levels in the game when i was hecka bad

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
http://store.steampowered.com/app/391150/

e. watch the video

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

your av fits so well with this its freaking me out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJZdQzv7qk

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Beast of Bourbon posted:

the first thing you do is use the goon script to automute the other 9 players in lol or dota 2 whenever you start a game.

it's literally the only way to play those games

link

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
s-ranked everything and beat all bonus objectives but i have one more outer ops mission left at 1.5 hours that's at 50% success rate

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i burped real loud at my desk and then immediately after i had a greasy burger fart and im pretty sure im going to get a letter from HR about this

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

disgaia5 monday night!

apparently you get bonus items for having large numbers of people watch you streaming lol

i might wait for the inevitable vita version that gives you all of the dlc with the game idk

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ayn rand hand job posted:

I should feel fuiltier by cheesing a total stealth mission by assassinating a dude with an for 200m away

or getting an s rank on substinence cc2w by flying in to the comms post and chaingunning the dishes before turning my back and flying away

if you go back and do it proper, if you come in through the north the patrols on the cliff are less crazy

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
gamersgate owns they have valkyria chronicles for like 5 bukkos its real anime but its kinda fun if u want tanks to work though you have to like turn ur fps down to 30 because physics

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

liquidfire posted:

read up in the steam discussion and it looks like they fixed that in february 2015?

i havent played it since then that would own if they patched it

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

haveblue posted:

I never got to the point where I get my free fob. can an invader steal enough stuff to seriously hurt you?

i went online to build on my fob and someone invaded and stole all of my fuel and i couldnt even build anything on the offline base so yeah they can gently caress you up real bad. i had over 150k bio resources before and i went online and had 20k after. its entirely possible the pc version is hosed though. i shoulda bought the ps4 version and a ps4.

Korean Boomhauer fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Oct 7, 2015

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Necronomoticon posted:

muting anyone that makes a peep

this but any game ever

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Nitrocat posted:

when playing league of legends or DOTA2 it's actually really fun. as long as you are not taking the game seriously. plus it helps communication in a team.

outside of that yes, communicating with others in single player games sounds dumb. if i wanted to talk to people while playing games i'd do an MMO or multiplayer.

yeah but good luck finding people who dont take those games seriously

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Space-Pope posted:

star wars is bad

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
why cant this be her uniform

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i missed out on keys i think but thats super cool that you did that hmu on steam and i'll find something on ur wishlist to grace you with

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
http://steamcommunity.com/app/304580

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i had words typed with it but they went away. this looks real fun im going to buy it if its not terrible. nthere's no fork trucks tho maybe someone will mod them in

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

lol payday 2 added csgo./tf2 weapon skins, people are pissed

on the bright side it's have a free week and is $14 for the goty

it manages to be much worse because the skins can add bonus stats to your weapons

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
plus wilco stopped work on goonmod

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

the saving grace is they probably wont block huds full stop which means all the hours me and my buddy put into ours arent entirely wasted yet

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i think you can adjust the right touchpad so if you tap towards the edge it'll act like your pointing the stick in that direction rather than having to drag from the middle

some guy on steam forums told me "On the right stick STYLE OF INPUT setting, change it from Joystick Camera to Joystick Move." so i'll try that or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
if games use L3 as sprint its real fuckin annoying and you may have to bind one of the paddles on the back to that

• Locked thread