Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

idgi which one's landerig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

now nintendo needs to make "metroid prime: the samus aran collection" to fit in

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

that name is clearly nonstandard, please revise

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

they released the metroid prime trilogy on virtual console

i never could get into the control scheme unfortunately, so it's not as fun as it was back on the gamecube

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Video looks hosed up for me:

yeah it forgot to render that guy's jaw. fail.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

yo in tpp mission 6 is it better to go the long way around or the short way, cause when i go the long way i keep getting stuck in the quagmire that is the middle east the soviet relay base

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

ugh this bee mission, how much does the prisoner help you? because the relay base is extremely unforgiving of any mistakes and if i'm spotted i just reset to checkpoint because the alternative is waiting for an hour for everything to reset basically to the checkpoint anyway

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

oh my god seriously gently caress mgs v mission 6. every single base you encounter is swarming with guards, and if a single one is even alerted it's another 10 minutes waiting until they go back to normal, if they don't stumble on you by sheer luck. and now, if you have the prisoner on your back for too long, he just magically teleports back into guard custody.

gently caress. this. mission.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

sounds like i just need to abandon this attempt at the mission and go get more stuff, i've been playing the whole thing on undetected cqc only because i assumed everything else was severely punished but it sounds like it isn't

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Pinterest Mom posted:

is he the flood

or is there a different flood in the lore

sounds more like the reapers

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Pinterest Mom posted:

though it's semiannualised, not annualised
halos 1-5, mcc, odious tea, i think there was another spinoff i forget (not halo wars)

reach

umm

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Notorious QIG posted:

saints row 5 should just a be a totally serious crime drama. hire the best writers you can, not a single moment of happiness or levity

this but gta vi

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

dxhr was actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

The Pittsburgh Steelers were defeated by the Denver Broncos 16-23 in the divisional round of the NFL postseason.

• Locked thread