Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hey OP put the psn and nnid google docs in the first post tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Kojima: In Metal Gear Solid 4, it is revealed that Big Boss had to be rebuilt from parts of Liquid and Solidus. Losing all those limbs just showed how strongly I loved him as a character.

Kikuchi: I don’t understand.

Kojima: Some have already figured this out, so I might as well come clean about it. I have acrotomophilia.

Kikuchi: Isn’t… Isn’t that an amputation fetish?

Kojima: No! Not exactly. But I did try to suppress these feelings for a long time. Ocelot losing his arm in Metal Gear Solid was the most I allowed myself to indulge in this, at least for a while. By the time I got to Metal Gear Solid V, I decided that I’ve worked long enough on this series that I can do whatever I want. This is the real reason why Kaz loses an arm and a leg and why Big Boss loses an arm in this game.

Kikuchi: Is this some weird sexual thing?

Kojima: No, no, no. I want to make it clear that it’s not a sexual attraction, at least with these characters. If it were on a female, however…

Kikuchi: Oh. I don’t think many would like to see an amputated female while playing the game.

Kojima: True, but I did cut one open in Metal Gear Solid V so maybe…

Kikuchi: I’m getting to know you too well.

Kojima: Well, I personally think this makes me look more like Quentin Tarantino with his foot fetish. Anything to be more like a cool director like him.

please tell me this is real

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
holy lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

triple sulk posted:

pls send me all ur vulpics. thhx

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
mario maker ftw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egSHeEkdXGw

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Notorious QIG posted:

idk I don't see the issue with the planet being kharak from the homeworld franchise and not, idk, like generic tattoine or w/e. im more worried that they're going to ruin MY NOSTALGIA by it being a bad game, but im one of the people who actually liked the remastered collection so :shrug:

what do these words mean

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

mgsv was supposed to finally explain how BB ended up the villian in MG1, right?

mgs4 vaguely did it iirc. like he was mad at zero or something.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Blackula69 posted:

you're all jerking yourself into a frenzy over mgs5 and this poo poo makes it seem like the dumbest video game ever made

metal gear games are dumb as gently caress and often v creepy but they usually play very well for when they were made

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

I take high quality, public domain pictures of video game hardware and other things for historical preservation.

Brooklyn, NY

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol i have a meeting at 9 am tomorrow . owned as gently caress

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Vintersorg posted:

i just cant get into the witcher 3 at all.... ugh, i just know there is a good game there but nothing is clicking and i dont give a loving poo poo about geralt

combat stinks

collecting berries stinks

i assume there is health pots later on? otherwise you just chug whatever scraps of meat you get i guess while recasting the shield if you get boned

boring

kudos to those who can enjoy this

the combat is weird. dodge to the side not back. also brew swallow and the one that auto heals.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Improbable Lobster posted:

gently caress, can i vape the phantom pain yet

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp420cZZ0c4
:getin:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
its me. I'm poo poo man garbage boy and i stayed up to plat yhis trash game for neets

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
just another day

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
di they really pay to license this song

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
metal geear

make me a black dude

finally

finally....................

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
[quote} that thing about kojimas fetish that i cant tell si fake or not [qutoe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
otoh this is a p great new burn

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i know theres a dog buddy in phantom pain but is there a cat. can i get a cat on my base. this is importna

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

they released metroid prime on wii u . i forget if they did 2 as well. 1 is the best one tho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the blue guys

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
last of us was good it just played very, very differently than uncharted a lot of the time.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

computer parts posted:

the tomb raider game actually had a nice story

though they should've either ended it with the villain's hideout that's set on fire or skip it and just do the creepy ancient spirit at the end

oh no i had to kill a guy I'm so upset

*murders hundreds*

the best tomb raider was uncharted 2 cause at least there the final boss calls you out on it and says "dude how many people have you fuckin murdered".

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hahahha the "plot" reason for quiet not wearing clothes

ahahhahajahahah

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
so do I have to use quiet a bunch to be able to have re actually be useful. it seems like she sits in one spot and doesn't do anything until i open fire and then I can ask her to KO dudes. how do I make her scout areas

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol activision got owned by odonnell
http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/04/ex-bungie-composer-marty-odonnell-wins-epic-legal-fight-with-former-bosses/

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

more like dICK posted:

Use the map to point her to an area.

jfc im dumb

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
iirc there was like one emulator that ran vib ribbon correctly.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

finally someone read my dojinshee

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Awia posted:

fire the bottom 10% if the group fills up

why not just auto sort and fire anyone left in waiting room

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oh god trader joes is all students im so loving old

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

i blame awful appe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Katana Gomai posted:

gwent is poo poo

Awia posted:

gwent is real bad

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

duckfarts posted:

I got beared to death because you can't stun punch a bear which is loving bullshit

Quiet, do it

what is stun punch? i have the stun arm that you can charge up and shock and i sneaked up on the bear and stunned him with it and fultoned it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGRJRUWafY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wait so the game just told me that I can check in on the progress of my metal gear but where the gently caress is it on the command platform

• Locked thread