Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this is the weirdest alignment chart, there's just 9 chaotic evils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

drat, charlie day gained a bunch of weight when he went on vacation, but he's really gotten into his character

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
anita is an attractive woman co-opting unattractive women's culture, and i find that morally reprehensible.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

liquidfire posted:

Anyone have the rick & morty announcer pack for dota? Is it everything they showed in the youtube?

yeah basically

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
most reviews say, 'meh. its easy, but there's lots to do' so i'm still on the fence. i'll watch some gameplay before i decide to pick it up, i have a huge backlog.

what i should do is playthrough mgs 2 and 3

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Cold on a Cob posted:

idk why the reviews are slagging on it, maybe it falls apart later but the first few hours have been fine for me :shobon:

a year in which they are made to play open world games constantly. odds are a lot of them wanted to play something else (mgsv).

4chan is really upset about a lot of things in mgsv, but i'm pretty sure they're trolling.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah. i think most of them are just constructing the new indoctrination theory with 'mgsv isn't mgs5, its all a work'

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i started playing type 0 again last night, that game suffers from its silly timer system, but the fighting is fun. the plot is the same dumb camp i've come to expect.

might start mgs 2 or 3 tonight. glad i skipped on mad max, it'll be available for 30 bucks in like 2 months, so that seems like a fun deal. nov/dec gonna be hard game months for me with persona 5, xenoblade, and a few other jrpg releases.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah, eo4 is a really involved game. good to hear your enjoying it. it is a really good game. :cheers:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
gonna start playing all the metal gear games from mgs in release order soon

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

dont forget snakes revenge

Only PlayStation releases available on consoles with TV ouput

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

youre gonna miss ghost babel and that's sad

i'll look it up, which game is that in?

beat raven last night. it's been so long since I played but I still remember some of the beats in this game. didn't grab infated or mine vision though which I think I'll regret

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

madeupfred posted:

LIterally ever other post in this thread (ITT) has been about Metal Gear Solid to some degree. You're the third most active poster in this thread, accounting for a little under 5% of all the posts. You cannot play the "What the heck is the Metal gear :wtc: :wtc:" card you furkeaing moran. gas

ben franklin hands madeup fred the jay

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

You gotta call the save line on the codec

Colonel tells you and also it's in the manual iirc

yeah, snake hits on her, and then she goes 'REMEMBER TO CALL ME TO SAVE YOUR GAME'

pleasure kevin you're a legit retard

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i guess i just don't get destiny. i already did the online multiplayer gear treadmill with wow about a decade ago, changing it to a fps doesn't seem like enough innovation to get me back on

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

you should it owns

yea shattered memories is some fantastic poo poo

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
xbox users get done playing call of duty, just wanna see some big booty

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Liver Disaster posted:

S ranks and Platinum achievements make me a better and more valuable person

i platinum-ed until dawn. it was really fun and an engaging experience

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
persona 5 gets jp 2016 release slot, bunch of new content in tgs trailer.

tons of cool poo poo teased

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Squeezy Farm posted:

ah yes, "get destiny". solid advice.

for a clown to shout into a clown college

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Awia posted:

mgs chat: remember also that ocelot is also playing both sides of every conflict to further his own agendas to save his man crush
nearly everything in mgs 1/2/4 is part of ocelots plan to combat the patriots while working for them

pat from the sbfp sums it up with "ocelot was never on our side, but he was always on our side"

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

atomicthumbs posted:

undertale is a really good video game yall and is worth far more than $10

yea it is very good. i was exceptionally skeptical at first, but the game has charm

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
mgs v is loving amazing holy poo poo

fox engine is a technical marvel as well, its really a shame that it is going to die in konami headquarters

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
its got a lot of charm and the quirky poo poo makes me smile. the music's good.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WFGnsOKxEc

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
how does it smell for this to be the big ticket item in an rear end creed this holiday season

cheevo gained token status

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
justice served swiftly

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Liver Disaster posted:

cvgs: played undertale yesterday, it was alright, im sure i could hear the story about humans and monsters and the barrier a few more times before i completely do not care at all

how far did you get

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
??? i don't recall a super flower with a lovely bullet hell very early in the game at all

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Liver Disaster posted:

this is the end of the game though? ive played more endearing rpgmaker games, ive played better structured bullet hell games, it was good but not goty

e: or are you saying you dont read the signs on the walls or talk to npcs and didnt notice that it gets repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and

oh, i thought you had just started. the characters really carry the game, and i enjoyed it quite a bit.

i didn't really notice much repetition, i guess it all depends on how much you dislike flavor text that pulls a story together.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
hey how about those mcnuggies, snack?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Liver Disaster posted:

i hosed up and killed tauriel
gonna carry that weight

Beat the boss you're stuck on, its practically impossible to lose because the numbers get fudged. You'll be able to follow your heart then.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

tsunderplane is one of my favorite enemy designs. woshua is really good too.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SynthOrange posted:

c undertale status
I made the mistake of letting a monster be facebook friends with me now I keep getting anime updates

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

looking forward to new deus ex too buddy

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
still no ps1 backwards compatibility so idc tbqh

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
:tem:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
undertale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Blackula69 posted:

holy poo poo that's legitimately loving insane and I don't believe anywhere in that thing I'm not going to read does he actually address any of the issues raised

also apparently that woman is a gamergater? what? isn't that like being a race traitor?

• Locked thread