Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i just won a golden ps4 through the Taco Bell contest (online, id never eat that poo poo)

how good is mgs v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

👍👍:) 👍 :D 👍 👍

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ive never liked or searched for bideo games on facebook

maybe its just for all men 13-40

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

close enough

neither have nor am i interested in fallout :shrug:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pittsburgh is the best city in America.

actually pittsburgh is terrible, just a lot of cities in america are worse

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sniep posted:

the queen of england has not visited pittsburgh yet but she did visit philadelphia in 1976. hosed up if you ask me.

philadelphia is significantly cooler than pittsburgh

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ayn rand hand job posted:

pnc was formed from a merger of pittsburgh national company bank and provident national company bank, formerly of philadelphia

too many Ps

my father banked with riggs bank in dc since the 80s and when pnc bought riggs he said everything got worse

he hates pnc

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

they opened a primantis in maryland recently

in a loving mall lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

There's a Games forum if you need to regress back to your childhood, instead of discussing Pittsburgh.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

nice hdr

i've been inside the cathedral of learning

the ground floor definitely looks cool, but the rest of it is old as poo poo and dilapidated, just like the rest of pittsburgh

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

"I wonder why this city that was laid out in the 1700s looks old!" - a dumbass

old as in not maintained classrooms with falling apart furnishing, dirty windows, etc

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

University of Pittsburgh is the most expensive public university in the US, I can't imagine why they wouldn't maintain their buildings. I think you're just making things up to be a contrarian.

the university of pittsburgh is not a public university as its administration is not accountable by the public in any way shape or form

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

Ah, yeah, that's right, Joe Schmoe can't just call the chancellor to yell at him like they can the chancellor of the University of California system.

University of Pittsburgh is the definition of a public university; it's a land grant university that receives funding from the state. PSU and Pitt are public universities and the only people who say otherwise are people who want to pretend they went to a private university.

only someone who lives in pittsburgh is incapable of grasping the differences between funding and accountability with public money

i bet you think publicly run prisons are exactly the same as privately ones

we should privatize the pittsburgh police department

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

Name a public university system that's accountable to the public.

Your prison system analogy is steaming poo poo.

public systems have their chancellors appointed by their states' respective governors, who are directly elected by the people

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread