Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Nevets posted:

I'm glad I was lucky enough to be born in the US, if I grew up in the People's Republic of California I'm sure I would have a tumor by now. Extension cords, sawdust, everything causes cancer there. My prediction for WW3 is that it starts when they label coffee beans as carcinogenic and in response Seattle blocks all their ISP's from Amazon. Things escalate pretty quickly from there.

I just bought a gutter elbow for my pressure-cleaner, and it came with a “The state of California wants you to know that this product causes cancer” warnings in the package.

It’s nine inches of stainless tubing, mandrel bent into a 140° elbow, with a nozzle on one end, and a brass quick-disconnect on the other. What the actual gently caress is going to cause cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread