Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sound_man
Aug 25, 2004
Rocking to the 80s
Really interested in picking up one of these to play around with, but I have a few questions.

How much set is required for each project? Once I have settings dialed in for each material how much will I have to tweak each project to get cuts or engraving that look nice?

How would this thing survive in a non climate controlled garage? I live in Tennessee so it won't get too cold but maybe down in the 40s. My other option is setting it up in a spare bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound_man
Aug 25, 2004
Rocking to the 80s
hmm, indoors might be better then, these things take 120V right? Any Ebay sellers better than others? The price and reviews seems to be about the same.

• Locked thread